SOLD OUT: VAUXHALL Big Fish Little Fish Halloween Spooktacular Family Rave – 3 rooms of DJs – 30 October 2-4:30pm
This event is now SOLD OUT. Please do not buy tickets from strangers online. If you have tickets to return or you wish to be on the waiting list for returns please email email@example.com. If you would like to join us for a Halloween rave then there are still tickets for:
Or one of our Festive Family Raves on the Southbank 13/20/27 Nov, 4/11 Dec:
**DJ NEWS: the Spooktacular line up is finalised! The frighteningly freaky DJs will cover everything from UK Garage to acid house to breaks to trance to drum and bass. Mr Switch will headline Fire Vault with his favourite UKG, and Mike Swain – celebrating 15 years of Bass & Breaks – will open in Fire with some breaks before heading over to Mirror Arch for some drum and bass shenanigans. The Lightbox will be the domain of Miles Gorfy for a world of techno and trance while Ian Joliet (Middle Aged Rave) will bring acid house club classics to open the music in the Mirror Arch before moving on to the play and chill rooms. It will be scarily great fun for monsters little and big.**
Come rattle your bones at our Halloween Spooktacular!
A MEGA FAMILY RAVE with BFLF in the astonishing venue in Vauxhall. An incredible under-the-railway-arches, multi room club with one dancefloor surrounded by an LED light ceiling and state of the art sound system. Accessed via a covered outdoor area that is the perfect break out space – it is a perfect place for a family rave – also creepily atmospheric for Halloween!
Join the award winning, world famous Big Fish Little Fish pioneering, original family ravers as they bring acid house, techno, house, drum ‘n’ bass to families with 0-8 year olds with 3 rooms of live DJs.
Family fun for the post-rave generation of parents. Helping parents be responsibly irresponsible since 2013.
Dance together on a dance floor filled with bubbles, balloons, glitter and topped by the parachute dance in this amazing under the arches venue!
Get creepily crafty on the Nifty Natty Craft tables and enjoy the Villa Pia baby chill out or play areas.
Facepainters: our excellent facepainter Doxa Faces will be on hand. Be transformed! Kids £6 – Adults £8 . Children must be over 2 to have their faces painted.
‘Reliably excellent’ – the Guardian,
‘magical…credible music’ – Time Out,
‘The best thing we do together as a family’ BFLF Regular
‘The best day of my life’ BFLF 6 year old attendee
2014 – 2019 Best Family Event – National Family Arts Festival Awards’ Five-time Winner of the Audience Choice Prize at the Family Arts Festival Awards.
As seen and heard on BBC Music Biggest Weekend, BBC News, BBC 6Music, PopSugar, The Mirror, Sky News, Mixmag, Resident Adviser blog, Evening Standard, The Guardian, The Sunday Times, Glastonbury Festival, Victoria & Albert Museum and National Gallery.
Optional fancy dress: spooky wooky
Terms and Conditions
If the event is unable to proceed due to Covid rules then all ticket holders will be offered a free transfer to a future event or full refund.
If you have covid (and you notify us within 48 hours after the event) then your tickets will be transferred to a future event so you don’t miss out!
We will contact all ticket holders shortly before the event to confirm any covid entry arrangements as these are subject to change.
Parents remain responsible for their children at all times.
- For families with younger children (8s and under) though all ages are welcome.
- Adult only groups are not admitted . A max of 3 children per adult in a family. If attending as a large party please ensure one adult to two children minimum.
- If there are more than 4 adults per child in your group please email firstname.lastname@example.org for pre-approval before buying tickets.
- Tickets are non-refundable but can be transferred/sold on by ticket holder.
- Each member of your group must have a ticket and pre-walking infants free (but ticketed).
- The event will be busy with hundreds of people attending. The dancefloor is for adults and children to dance together.
- Please be aware that events are standing/dancing with limited seating.
- There will be low lighting (no strobes) so please allow a few minutes for your eyes to adjust when entering.
- Each event is stewarded and risk assessed in advance.
- Buggies must be left in buggy park outside the event space and will not be allowed on the dance floor.
- A licensed bar will be open during the event but no glass is permitted.
- We may photograph or film small parts of the event and by entering you are giving your permission for these to be used for BFLF or fabric promotion purposes.
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
All ages welcome but acitivities are designed with 0-8 years olds in mind. Music is played at safe levels for everyone.
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Very close to train and tube stations and lots of buses nearby. Parking is free in the nearby roads.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
What’s the refund policy?
There is a no refund policy but if you are unable to attend you may sell your tickets to someone else. If well in advance of a sold out event please email email@example.com and we may be able to sell on to a waiting list for returns.
How Loud will it be?
BFLF sets and monitors the volume using World Health Organisation guidelines – so that is it at a safe level for everyone, even the youngest babies, over the 2 and a half hour duration of the event. Though quieter than at adult events, it is still loud enough to feel like you are at a club. Most parents do not use ear defenders on their children but if yours are particularly sensitive to noise or if you want them to nap then you might want to consider it.