SOLD OUT NEW CROSS LONDON BFLF x Camp Bestival Mothers’ Weekend Flower Power Family Rave 18 March 2-4pm
This event is now sold out. Please do not buy from strangers online. We do not use secondary ticketting sites. If you wish to have you name on the waitng list or have tickets to return please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Tickets are on sale now for our upcoming events in Crystal Palace 23 April with DJ Mr Switch doing the Story of Bass, two sessions 3-5pm https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/537814436457 and 12-2pm https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/537767616417
Lewisham 14 May with hardcore heroes 2 Bad Mice https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/560776085367
NEWS: this event is part of the Camp Bestival warmup tour! With a joint birthday for us both (10th for BFLF/15th for Camp B) to celebrate there will be even more festival magic to enjoy at the award winning family raves. One lucky attending family will win a ticket to the full Camp Bestival event in the summer!
Flower Power themed Mother’s Weekend family rave (NB this is on the SATURDAY 18 March).
A FAMILY RAVE with BFLF in the local pub gig venue where we hold our boisterous NYE parties.
Join the award winning, world famous Big Fish Little Fish pioneering, original family ravers as they bring acid house, techno, house, drum ‘n’ bass to families with 0-8 year olds.
DJ: Mark Force (Bugz in the Attic), ) and Luli.
Family fun for the post-rave generation of parents. Helping parents be responsibly irresponsible since 2013.
Dance together on a dance floor filled with bubbles, balloons, glitter and topped by the parachute dance in this amazing under the arches venue!
Get floral on the Nifty Natty Craft tables and enjoy the Villa Pia baby chill out or play areas.
Facepainters: our excellent facepainter Doxa Faces will be on hand. Be transformed! Kids £6 – Adults £8 . Children must be over 2 to have their faces painted.
‘Reliably excellent’ – the Guardian,
‘magical…credible music’ – Time Out,
‘The best thing we do together as a family’ BFLF Regular
‘The best day of my life’ BFLF 6 year old attendee
2014 – 2019 Best Family Event – National Family Arts Festival Awards’ Five-time Winner of the Audience Choice Prize at the Family Arts Festival Awards.
As seen and heard on BBC Music Biggest Weekend, BBC News, BBC 6Music, PopSugar, The Mirror, Sky News, Mixmag, Resident Adviser blog, Evening Standard, The Guardian, The Sunday Times, Glastonbury Festival, Victoria & Albert Museum and National Gallery.
Optional fancy dress: floral/hippie – anything goes!
Terms and Conditions
Parents remain responsible for their children at all times.
- For families with younger children (8s and under) though all ages are welcome.
- Adult only groups are not admitted . A max of 3 children per adult in a family. If attending as a large party please ensure one adult to two children minimum.
- If there are more than 4 adults per child in your group please email email@example.com for pre-approval before buying tickets.
- Tickets are non-refundable but can be transferred/sold on by ticket holder.
- Each member of your group must have a ticket and pre-walking infants free (but ticketed).
- The event will be busy with hundreds of people attending. The dancefloor is for adults and children to dance together. DJs do not do birthday shout outs or play requests or ‘perform’ as an entertainer – we aim to recreate as real a true club atmosphere as possible.
- Please be aware that events are standing/dancing with limited seating.
- There will be low lighting (no strobes) so please allow a few minutes for your eyes to adjust when entering.
- Each event is stewarded and risk assessed in advance.
- Buggies must be left in buggy park outside the event space and will not be allowed on the dance floor. The buggy park is outside so please bring a rain cover.
- A licensed bar will be open during the event but no glass is permitted.
- We may photograph or film small parts of the event and by entering you are giving your permission for these to be used for BFLF or fabric promotion purposes.
- DJ lineup may be subject to last minuteunavoidable changes.
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
All ages welcome but acitivities are designed with 0-8 years olds in mind. Music is played at safe levels for everyone.
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Very close to train stations and lots of buses nearby. Parking is free in the nearby roads.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
What’s the refund policy?
There is a no refund policy but if you are unable to attend you may sell your tickets to someone else. If well in advance of a sold out event please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we may be able to sell on to a waiting list for returns.
How Loud will it be?
BFLF sets and monitors the volume using World Health Organisation guidelines – so that is it at a safe level for everyone, even the youngest babies, over the 2 and a half hour duration of the event. Though quieter than at adult events, it is still loud enough to feel like you are at a club. Most parents do not use ear defenders on their children but if yours are particularly sensitive to noise or if you want them to nap then you might want to consider it. We do not provide ear defenders.