VAUXHALL/CENTRAL LONDON Jingle Bell Ball Mega Family Rave – 3 rooms of superstar DJs – Sun 17 Dec 1-3pm
**DJ News. One of the most superstar DJ lineups we’ve EVER had to jingle your bells at our mega xmas rave. Electronic music pioneer Alex Paterson (The Orb) will take you through an eclectic rave journey in the Fire vault while hardcore heros 2 Bad Mice rule in the LED covered Lightbox room with a drum and bass/jungle set. Then we have Raindance & MusicBox Radio’s David Minns playing stone cold party classics in the Mirror Arch.
A MEGA FAMILY RAVE with BFLF in the astonishing venue in Vauxhall. An incredible under-the-railway-arches, multi room club with one dancefloor surrounded by an LED light ceiling and state of the art sound system. Accessed via a covered outdoor area that is the perfect break out space – it is a perfect place for a family rave – magnificent for a Christmas knees up!
Join the award winning, world famous Big Fish Little Fish pioneering, original family ravers as they bring acid house, techno, house, drum ‘n’ bass to families with 0-8 year olds with 3 rooms of live DJs.
LINEUP NEWS: Our stellar DJ line up will be joined by author Kirk Field signing copies of his new best-selling memoir Rave New World – Confessions of a Raving Reporter and attendees have a chance to join in with his fun activities such as ‘misheard lyrics’. Session timings will be announced closer to the time. Perfect stocking filler gift and you could buy on the day or bring a copy to get signed. Buy https://bitly.ws/32UTB .
Family fun for the post-rave generation of parents. Helping parents be responsibly irresponsible since 2013.
Dance together on a dance floor filled with bubbles, balloons, glitter and topped by the parachute dance in this amazing under the arches venue!
Get creepily crafty on the Nifty Natty Craft tables and enjoy the Villa Pia baby chill out or play areas.
Licensed bar and great food trucks.
Facepainters: our excellent facepainter Doxa Faces will be on hand. Be transformed! Kids £7 – Adults £10. Children must be over 2 to have their faces painted.
‘Reliably excellent’ – the Guardian,
‘magical…credible music’ – Time Out,
‘The best thing we do together as a family’ BFLF Regular
‘The best day of my life’ BFLF 6 year old attendee
2014 – 2019 Best Family Event – National Family Arts Festival Awards’ Five-time Winner of the Audience Choice Prize at the Family Arts Festival Awards.
2023 Best Family Music Festival Kidz.
Gold Hoop Award.
As seen and heard on BBC Music Biggest Weekend, BBC News, BBC 6Music, PopSugar, The Mirror, Sky News, Mixmag, Resident Adviser blog, Evening Standard, The Guardian, The Sunday Times, Glastonbury Festival, Victoria & Albert Museum and National Gallery.
Optional fancy dress: festive fun
Terms and Conditions
Parents remain responsible for their children at all times.
- For families with younger children (8s and under) though all ages are welcome.
- Adult only groups are not admitted . A max of 3 children per adult in a family. If attending as a large party (more than two famillies) please ensure one adult to two children minimum.
- If there are more than 4 adults per child in your group please email email@example.com for pre-approval before buying tickets.
- Tickets are non-refundable but can be transferred/sold on by ticket holder.
- Each member of your group must have a ticket and pre-walking infants free (but ticketed).
- The event will be busy with hundreds of people attending. The dancefloor is for adults and children to dance together.
- Please be aware that events are standing/dancing with limited seating and events are busy with around 500 people at each party – which helps create the rave ambience.
- There will be low lighting (no strobes) so please allow a few minutes for your eyes to adjust when entering.
- Each event is stewarded and risk assessed in advance.
- Buggies must be left in buggy park on the terrace and will not be allowed on the dance floor.
- A licensed bar will be open during the event but no glass is permitted.
- We may photograph or film small parts of the event and by entering you are giving your permission for these to be used for BFLF promotion purposes.
- Please be aware that BFLF is designed to provide a family friendly, authentic club experience and is not a traditional children’s party or disco. There is no kids music, nor games, nor DJ shout outs. The effect is to give families unity on the dancefloor – dancing together.
- DJ lineups may be subject to unavoidable change.FAQs
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
All ages welcome but acitivities are designed with 0-8 years olds in mind. Music is played at safe levels for everyone.
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Very close to train and tube stations and lots of buses nearby. Parking is free in the nearby roads.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
What’s the refund policy?
There is a no refund policy but if you are unable to attend you may sell your tickets to someone else. If well in advance of a sold out event please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we may be able to sell on to a waiting list for returns.
How Loud will it be?
BFLF sets and monitors the volume using World Health Organisation guidelines – so that is it at a safe level for everyone, even the youngest babies, over the 2 hour duration of the event. Though quieter than at adult events, it is still loud enough to feel like you are at a club. Most parents do not use ear defenders on their children but if yours are particularly sensitive to noise or if you want them to nap then you might want to consider it.