COVENTRY CATHEDRAL ‘The Future is Bright’ – Glittertastic NYE Big Fish Little Fish Family Rave
CATHEDRAL RAVE ANYONE?! Get ready for our unique, glitter-themed, daytime New Year’s Eve family rave!
For a third year running, the sell-out New Year’s Eve Big Fish Little Fish family rave is BACK at Coventry Cathedral with legendary DJ Glenn Aston (Raindance, Flashback). This year’s theme is Glittertastic!
Get ready to dance into the future with our multi-sensory dance floor, bubbles, snow foam, oh and did we mention confetti cannons?!
There will be activities for the whole family including craft & playdoh tables, ‘Toddler Town’ tents and tunnels, baby chill area with ball pit to explore, cupcake decorating, and films and visuals provided by Flatpack Film Festival.
See out the year in style with our ‘Midnight moment’ for all the family to enjoy!
“Reliably Excellent” – The Guardian
“Worth having kids for” – Family Raver
- The rave opens at 2pm and ends at 4pm.
- Parents remain responsible for their children at all times.
- For families with younger children (8s and under) but all ages welcome.
- Pre-walking infants must be ticketed but are FREE.
- No adult-only groups are allowed.
- Max of 3 children per adult. Larger party groups have one adult per two children. If there are over 4 adults per child in your group please email firstname.lastname@example.org for pre-approval before buying tickets.
- Each member of your group must have a ticket. Will cost more at the door (if tickets are available).
- Please be aware that events are standing with limited seating, and events hold around 500 people at each party. Each event is stewarded and risk assessed in advance
- Please be aware that as this event takes place in Coventry Cathedral with its magnificent etched windows, it will be light inside.
- BFLF sets and monitors the volume using World Health Organisation guidelines – so that it is at a safe level for everyone, even the youngest babies, over the duration of the event. Though quieter than at adult events, it is still loud enough to feel like you are at a club. Most parents do not use ear defenders on their children but if yours are particularly sensitive to noise or if you want them to nap then you might want to consider it.
- Buggies must be left in buggy park and will not be allowed on the dance floor
- We may photograph/film parts of the event and by entering you are giving your permission for these to be used for BFLF or Coventry Cathedral promotion purposes.
- Please be aware that BFLF is designed to provide a family-friendly, authentic club experience and is not a traditional children’s party or disco. There will be no kid’s music, games, or DJ shout outs. The effect is to give families unity on the dancefloor – dancing together
- DJs will be announced in advance via social media but may be subject to unavoidable change.