LEICESTER Big Fish Little Fish Halloween family rave 29th October
Come rattle your bones at our Halloween Spooktacular!
As the original family ravers Big Fish Little Fish come to our Leicester home for Halloween. World famous, award winning, Glastonbury Festival performing, family rave sensation BFLF throws the ultimate family event as they bring acid house, techno, house and drum ‘n’ bass to families with 0-8 year olds.
Family fun for the post-rave generation of parents. Helping parents be responsibly irresponsible since 2013.
Dance together on a floor filled with foam, bubbles and balloons – topped by the parachute dance!
Get creepily crafty on the Craft tables and enjoy the baby chill out or play areas.
Small play area with tents and tunnels and a baby chillout space with mats and soft-play ball pool.
Facepainters: our excellent facepainter be on hand. Be transformed!
‘Reliably excellent’ – the Guardian,
‘magical…credible music’ – Time Out,
‘The best thing we do together as a family’ BFLF Regular
‘The best day of my life’ BFLF 6 year old attendee
2014 – 2019 Best Family Event – National Family Arts Festival Awards’ Five-time Winner of the Audience Choice Prize at the Family Arts Festival Awards.
As seen and heard on BBC Music Biggest Weekend, BBC News, BBC 6Music, PopSugar, The Mirror, Sky News, Mixmag, Resident Adviser blog, Evening Standard, The Guardian, The Sunday Times, Glastonbury Festival, Victoria & Albert Museum and National Gallery.
Optional fancy dress: spooky wooky
Please be aware that the venue is a warehouse type space and the baby chill area are on a Mezzanine level overlooking the dancefloor. This level is accessed by a single staircase. Traffic should stay on the right to keep flow going.
Terms and Conditions
Parents remain responsible for their children at all times.
- For families with younger children (8s and under) though all ages are welcome.
- Adult only groups are not admitted . A max of 3 children per adult in a family. If attending as a large party please ensure one adult to two children minimum.
- If there are more than 4 adults per child in your group please email firstname.lastname@example.org for pre-approval before buying tickets.
- Tickets are non-refundable but can be transferred/sold on by ticket holder.
- Each member of your group must have a ticket and pre-walking infants free (but ticketed).
- The event will be busy with hundreds of people attending. The dancefloor is for adults and children to dance together.
- Please be aware that events are standing/dancing with limited seating.
- There will be low lighting (no strobes) so please allow a few minutes for your eyes to adjust when entering.
- Each event is stewarded and risk assessed in advance.
- Buggies must be left in buggy park outside the event space and will not be allowed on the dance floor.
- A licensed bar will be open during the event but no glass is permitted.
- We may photograph or film small parts of the event and by entering you are giving your permission for these to be used for BFLF or 2Funky Music promotion purposes.
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
All ages welcome but acitivities are designed with 0-8 years olds in mind. Music is played at safe levels for everyone.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
What’s the refund policy?
There is a no refund policy but if you are unable to attend you may sell your tickets to someone else. If well in advance of a sold out event please email email@example.com and we may be able to sell on to a waiting list for returns.
How Loud will it be?
BFLF sets and monitors the volume using World Health Organisation guidelines – so that is it at a safe level for everyone, even the youngest babies, over the 2 and a half hour duration of the event. Though quieter than at adult events, it is still loud enough to feel like you are at a club. Most parents do not use ear defenders on their children but if yours are particularly sensitive to noise or if you want them to nap then you might want to consider it.