INVERNESS – ‘Intergalactic Planetary’ theme Christmas party with JOY DJ’s- 2nd December 2018
What kind of fun are we going to have?
* JOY DJs playing club classics and old skool belters with support from our resident DJ!
* Licensed bar!
* ‘Intergalactic Planetary’ optional but fully encouraged Christmas fancy dress theme – come as your favourite superhero, rockstar or movie bad guy, can’t wait to see you all!
* Club lighting
* Craft area with themed crafts
* Play area with tents and tunnels
* Giant colouring-in mural
* Babies-only safe space with soft mats, sofas and ball-pool
* Parachute dance
* Glowsticks and transfer tattoos
* Bubble machine
*Facepainting (£3.50 fee)
And the practicalities:
*PLEASE NOTE NO BUGGIES ARE PERMITTED INSIDE THE EVENT – although we do have limited buggy parking available, we would encourage the use of slings where possible, as dancing with the wee ones is so much more fun that way!
* Parents must remain responsible for their children at all times
* Sound levels monitored to be safe for even the smallest ears
* This is a standing/dancing event with limited seating. Please contact us if you have mobility issues.
* Please be prepared for the event to be busy – it is a rave!
* The event is conducted indoors with club lighting (no strobes), when entering please allow a few minutes for your eyes to adjust. Please no running!
Tickets – Adult £8.00, Child £6.00, Pre-Walking Infant Free (But still requires a ticket)
* 2pm-4.30pm at The Ironworks, Academy Street, Inverness.
Big Fish Little Fish
2 – 4 Hour Party People!