SOLD OUT BFLFxCamp Bestival HACKNEY – ‘Sailing the 7 Seas’ family rave DJ Posthuman (I Love Acid) 25 February
Family fun for the post-rave generation of parents. Helping parents be responsibly irresponsible since 2013.
- DJ Posthuman (I Love Acid/Altern 8) plays a full aciiieeed house set
- Multi-sensory dancefloor with glitter cannons, bubbles, giant balloons and parachute dance finale.
- Captain Cookie Craft tables with giant mural, themed crafts and playdoh table.
- Play area with tents and tunnels and Villa Pia baby chillout space with mats and soft-play ball pool.
- Licensed bar, food, free transfers and glowsticks.
- Facepainters our excellent facepainter will be on hand. Be transformed! With PHACE by Philly. Kids £5 – Adults £7 www.facebook.com/PHACEbyphilly. Children must be over 2. CASH ONLY.
Optional fancy dress: Nautical/piratical.
Parents remain responsible for their children at all times.
For families with younger children (8s and under) though all ages are welcome. Adults are not admitted unless accompanied by a child. A max of 3 children per adult. If there are more than 4 adults per child in your group please email firstname.lastname@example.org for pre-approval before buying tickets. Tickets are non-refundable but can be transferred/sold on and if anybody with tickets finds they cannot attend a sold-out event please email email@example.com and BFLF will attempt to put you in touch with people seeking to buy tickets. Each member of your group must have a ticket and pre-walking infants free (but ticketed). Will cost more on the door (if tickets available).
Please be aware that events are standing/dancing with limited seating, club lighting rigs (no strobes) are used and events are busy with around 500 people at each party – which helps create the rave ambience. Each event is stewarded and risk assessed in advance.
Buggies must be left in buggy park and will not be allowed on the dance floor.
We may photograph or film small parts of the event and by entering you are giving your permission for these to be used for BFLF promotion purposes.
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
All ages welcome but acitivities are designed with 0-8 years olds in mind. Music is played at safe levels for everyone.
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
We strongly recommend arriving by public transport but there is also parking in residential areas nearby.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
What’s the refund policy?
There is a no refund policy but if you are unable to attend you may sell your tickets to someone else. If well in advance of a sold out event please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can try and match you with someone on the wiating list. If within 24hours of the event then please post them to sell on the Facebook event page – where we will validate that you have tickets.