SOLD OUT: HACKNEY BFLF x Camp Bestival Flower Power Mothers’ Day Family Rave DJ Terry Francis 19 March 2-4pm
This event is now s?o>l?d.*O:U>T and tickets will not be available on the door. Do not by from strangers online. If you have tickets to return or wish to be put on the waiting list please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Our next HACKNEY event is on sale for 17 June. Tickets here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/578663687667 . There are also some tickets left for the 18 March event in New Cross and the 25 March event in Balham. More info and tickets via www.bigfishlittlefishevents.com
NEWS: this event is part of the Camp Bestival warmup tour! With a joint birthday for us both (10th for BFLF/15th for Camp B) to celebrate there will be even more festival magic to enjoy at the award winning family raves. One lucky attending family will win a ticket to the full Camp Bestival event in the summer!
Enjoy a Flower Power themed Mothers’ Day rave with us at this amazing double height warehouse venue in Hackney Wick! Colour Factory is the Big Fish Little Fish East London home. World famous, award winning, Glastonbury Festival performing, family rave sensation BFLF throws the ultimate family event as they bring acid house, techno, house and drum ‘n’ bass to families with 0-8 year olds.
Family fun for the post-rave generation of parents. Helping parents be responsibly irresponsible since 2013.
Tech House Don DJ Terry Francis will spin TECH HOUSE.
Multi-sensory dancefloor with foam, bubbles, giant balloons and parachute dance finale.
Nifty Natty Craft tables with giant mural, themed crafts and playdoh table.
Play area with tents and tunnels and Villa Pia baby chillout space with mats and soft-play ball pool.
Licensed bar, outdoor terrace.
Optional fancy dress: Flower POwer – flowers, hippie
Facepainters: our excellent facepainter Doxa Faces will be on hand. Be transformed! Kids £6 – Adults £8 .
Children must be over 2 to have their faces painted. ‘reliably excellent’ The Guardian
‘credible music…magical’ Time Out
‘The best thing we do together as a family’ BFLF Regular
‘The best day of my life’ BFLF 6 year old attendee
Five-time Winner of the Audience Choice Prize at the Family Arts Festival Awards. As seen and heard on BBC Music Biggest Weekend, BBC News, BBC 6Music, PopSugar, Evening Standard, The Guardian, The Mirror, Sky News, Mixmag, The Sunday Times, Glastonbury Festival, Victoria & Albert Museum and National Gallery.
Please be aware that the venue is a warehouse type space and the crafts/baby chill area are on a Mezzanine level overlooking the dancefloor. This level is accessed by a single metal staircase. Traffic should stay on the right to keep flow going.
Terms and Conditions
If you have covid (and you notify us within 48 hours after the event) then you can have a goodwill guestlist to a future event so you don’t miss out!
Parents remain responsible for their children at all times.
- For families with younger children (8s and under) though all ages are welcome.
- Adult only groups are not admitted . A max of 3 children per adult in a family. If attending as a large party (more than two families)please ensure one adult to two children minimum.
- If there are more than 4 adults per child in your group please email email@example.com for pre-approval before buying tickets.
- Tickets are non-refundable but can be transferred/sold on.
- Each member of your group must have a ticket and pre-walking infants free (but ticketed).
- The event will be busy with hundreds of people attending. The dancefloor is for adults and children to dance together. It is meant to create a clublike atmosphere so there are no DJ requests/birthday shout outs.
- Please be aware that events are standing/dancing with limited seating.
- There will be low lighting (no strobes) so please allow a few minutes for your eyes to adjust when entering.
- Each event is stewarded and risk assessed in advance.
- Buggies must be left in buggy park outside the event space and will not be allowed on the dance floor.
- A licensed bar will be open during the event but no glass is permitted.
- We may photograph or film small parts of the event and by entering you are giving your permission for these to be used for BFLF or fabric promotion purposes.
- DJ lineup may be subject to unavoidable change.
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
All ages welcome but acitivities are designed with 0-8 years olds in mind. Music is played at safe levels for everyone.
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Near to Hackney Wick train station and bus links.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
What’s the refund policy?
There is a no refund policy but if you are unable to attend you may sell your tickets to someone else. If well in advance of a sold out event please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can try and match you with someone on the wiating list.
How Loud will it be?
BFLF sets and monitors the volume using World Health Organisation guidelines – so that is it at a safe level for everyone, even the youngest babies, over the 2 and a half hour duration of the event. Though quieter than at adult events, it is still loud enough to feel like you are at a club. Most parents do not use ear defenders on their children but if yours are particularly sensitive to noise or if you want them to nap then you might want to consider it.