GLASGOW – JON MANCINI (COLOURS / STREET RAVE) – 24th September – No Sleep Til Bedtime Pyjama Party
So what’s happening this time around for Glasgow?
“Probably fair to say that Jon is Scotland’s most well known house DJ. He was the key to the successful Streetrave parties at the Ayr Pavillion back in the early 90’s. He then moved on to the short lived but legendary Kitsch club nights.He now (edit~ sadly used to) reside at the Arches for all the Colours events. He has played alongside every name DJ that the UK has to offer & has featured on Pete Tongs Essential Selection with a few guest mixes. Jon hosted the Colours Mix on Friday nights for 3 years on Radio Clyde, and is, in our opinion the best dance radio presenter in Scotland.”
[mixcloud https://www.mixcloud.com/jonmancinidj/live-at-streetrave-24th-birthday-party-the-archesglasgow/ width=100% height=400 light=1]
* Club lighting
* Craft area with themed crafts
* Play area with tents and tunnels
* Giant colouring-in mural
* Babies-only safe space with soft mats, cushions and ball-pool
* Our legendary Parachute dance
And the practicalities;
* Glasgow Managers and venue sound technicians constantly monitor sound levels to be safe for even the smallest ears throughout the event.
* This is a standing/dancing event with limited seating. Please contact us if you have mobility issues.
* Please be prepared for the event to be busy – it is a rave!
* No buggies are allowed INSIDE the venue, we encourage use of slings where possible, but there is a dedicated and well covered buggy park at the entrance.
* The event is conducted indoors with club lighting (no strobes), although Drygate isn’t that dark generally we advise when entering please allow a few minutes for your eyes to adjust. Please no running!
* Tickets – Adult £8.00(+bf), Child £6.00 (+bf) Pre-Walking Infant Free (But still requires a ticket)
We also have free Fruit Bowl snacks to take home!
Big Fish Little Fish
2 – 4 Hour Party People!
For families with younger children (8s and under) though older siblings are welcome. Adults are not admitted unless accompanied by a child. Parents must remain responsible for their children at all times. A max of 3 children per adult. A max of 4 adults per child (and such groups must be pre-approved by emailing infoscot@bigfishlittlefish