GALASHIELS ‘Skeleton Rave’ with ‘The General’ (Manga / Headrush)
Family fun for the post-rave generation of parents. Helping parents be responsibly irresponsible since 2013.
Former resident at Manga and Headrush, The General is coming to make Galashiels jump!
Skeleton Rave, optional but encouraged Halloween dress code!
What kind of fun are we going to have?
* Manga and Headrush resident The General will be providing the tunes for this BFLF party alongside our resident LeMe..
*Licensed bar (pending)
* Club lighting
* Craft area with themed crafts
* Play area with tents and tunnels
* Giant colouring-in mural
* Babies-only safe space with soft mats, cushions and ball-pool
* Parachute dance
* Glowsticks and transfer tattoos
* Bubble machine
And the practicalities;
* Sound levels monitored to be safe for even the smallest ears
* This is a standing/dancing event with limited seating. Please contact us if you have mobility issues.
* Please be prepared for the event to be busy – it is a rave!
*No buggies are allowed INSIDE the venue, we encourage use of slings where possible, but there is a dedicated buggy park at the entrance.
* The event is conducted indoors with club lighting (no strobes), when entering please allow a few minutes for your eyes to adjust. Please no running!
* Tickets – Adult £8.00, Child £6.00, Pre-Walking Infant Free (But still requires a ticket)
We also have free Fruit Bowl snacks to take home!
Big Fish Little Fish
2 – 4 Hour Party People!
For families with younger children (8s and under) though older siblings are welcome. Adults are not admitted unless accompanied by a child. Parents must remain responsible for their children at all times. A max of 3 children per adult. A max of 4 adults per child (and such groups must be pre-approved by emailing infoscot@bigfishlittlefish