Freddy’s Family Rave Fundraiser
At only 3 years old, brave little Freddy is currently battling his way through the second round of chemotherapy after being diagnosed with stage 4 neuroblastoma (cancer) in July. He is currently staying at Birmingham Children’s Hospital whilst his three siblings, all under the age of five, wait patiently at home with family and friends.
The event, provided by ourselves and Level One Nightclub will raise much-needed funds to help Freddy and his family through this extremely difficult time. Expect banging drum&bass and jungle tunes (played at a level suited for little ears) and a nightclub experience you can share with the kids!
We recommend a donation of £7 per adult and £5 per child. Pre-walkers are free. All donations will go directly to Freddy and his family.
Please ensure all members in your party and ticketed as extra tickets are unlikely to be available on the door. Email email@example.com with any questions.
Your ticket includes:
- Drum & Bass DJ sets from the super talented Tempa, Dappa and MC Shaun Darka
- Stage entertainment – bubbles, foam, giant balloons and parachute dance
- Craft activity
- Playdoh table
- Small soft play area for babies and crawlers
Important Venue Details
- There are 2 flights of stairs to enter the venue with no lift access
- There is VERY limited pram-parking. Please leave the pram in the car/at home if possible. Plus, slings are cool!
- The bar will be open with options available for kids (not included in ticket price)
- Snacks (not included in ticket price)
- Baby changing will be made available
Important Family Rave Information
- If COVID prevents the event from happening you will be offered a ticket to a postponed event or a refund
- No Refunds. However, if we sell out we will try and match you with those on the waiting list
- Adults remain responsible for their children at all times
- Adult only groups are not admitted. A max of 3 children per adult in a family.
- Prewalkers are free but need to be ticketed.
- If attending as a large party please ensure one adult to two children minimum. We will refuse entry to groups where there is inadequate supervision. If there are more than 4 adults per child in your group please email firstname.lastname@example.org for pre-approval before buying tickets
- No tickets will be available to purchase at the door
- The event will be busy. The dancefloor is for adults and children to dance together. There will be low lighting/club lighting rigs (no strobes) are used
- The music level is set and monitored throughout to abide by WHO guidelines. This is far lower than usual clubs levels but given the number of children attending there is a constant level of background noise during the event.
- Please be aware that events are standing/dancing with limited seating
- Each event is stewarded and risk assessed in advance
- Please be aware that BFLF is designed to provide a family-friendly, authentic club experience and is not a traditional children’s party or disco. There will be no kid’s music, games, or DJ shout outs. The effect is to give families unity on the dancefloor – dancing together
- We may photograph or film small parts of the event and by entering you are giving your permission for these to be used for BFLF promotion purposes
- DJs will be announced in advance of each party via social media but may be subject to unavoidable change.