SOLD OUT: FABRIC LONDON Big Fish Little Fish Ultimate Family Rave 29 January 2022
This event is now SOLD OUT. Tickets for other forthcoming events include:
WEST London https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/224003258777
SOUTH London https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/228223120497
NORTH London (3-5pm session) https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/228265396947
EAST London https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/239983867207
CENTRAL London (Mother’s Day) 3-5pm later session https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/241166775317
Big Fish Little Fish Family Rave are proud to announce A Party Like No Other – Ultimate Family Rave at iconic nightclub fabric in January 2022. We are chuffed to bits that Fabric have invited us back for 2022 and have an extra special event planned.
Room 1 House/Tech House Temple – legend of tech house (and indeed fabric)Terry Francis! Support from the dynamic duo Bad Habit Soundsystem.
Room 2 (DnB/Jungle) – Mark XTC will bring some original junglist style, supported by BFLF residents Baker & Beale
Fabric are once more opening their doors to a family audience and family rave pioneers Big Fish Little Fish bring you a mind-blowing selection of DJs. BFLF resident favourites Baker & Beale (includes the ‘Godfather of Grime’ Dylan Beale of Rude & Deadly) will bring the party to the boil in Room 2 before original junglist Mark XTC rules over Room 2.In Room 1 DJs Bad Habit Soundsystem will warm you up right proper with their Peckham vibes crossing house, disco, funk and soul followed by the welcome BFLF return of tech house titan Terry Francis.
BFLF take the banging tunes, unity and escapism you remember from the classic days of rave and bring them to a family audience, celebrating life together on the dancefloor. Created by families for families and by clubbers with decades of experience between them, you can re-live your clubbing glory years with a toddler on your shoulders, a pint in your hand and world-class DJs on the decks.
Families dance amongst confetti cannons, bubbles, foam, giant balloons and everyone joins together for the parachute dance finale.
There’s a face-painting stall (our excellent face painters charge £6 per face for a child, £8 for adults and can only accept cash – only children over 2 can have their faces painted), crafting with Nifty Natty, a giant mural to colour in and the Villa Pia baby chill out zone.
Buggy parking, baby changing facilities and friendly, fully-trained stewards help things run smoothly and safely.
Baker Chef will provide a range of homemade sweet and savoury snacks (cards accepted).
Licensed bar for the adults.
BFLF is primarily aimed at families with 0-8 year olds but older siblings are welcome.
Fancy dress (optional): Rave on!
Tickets are bound to sell fast for this incredible event!
‘reliably excellent’ The Guardian
‘credible music…magical’ Time Out
‘The best thing we do together as a family’ BFLF Regular
‘The best day of my life’ BFLF 6 year old attendee
Five-time Winner of the Audience Choice Prize at the Family Arts Festival Awards. As seen and head on BBC Music Biggest Weekend, BBC News, BBC 6Music, PopSugar, Evening Standard, The Guardian, The Sunday Times, Glastonbury Festival, Victoria & Albert Museum and National Gallery.
Please note: A maximum of 3 children per one adult. If larger groups please one adult to two children. All members of group – however young – MUST have a ticket. No only adult groups permitted.
NB fabric is not fully accessible and there are many stair cases internally. Those with mobilty issues please email email@example.com for further advice. The buggy park is also downstairs – if possible do not bring a buggy.
Terms and Conditions
If the event is unable to proceed due to Covid rules then all ticket holders will be offered a free transfer to a future event or full refund.
BFLF staff will do lateral flow tests before the event and we ask that all adult attendees do same. If your test is positive (and you notify us within 48 hours of the event) then your tickets will be transferred to a future event so you don’t miss out!Parents remain responsible for their children at all times.
- For families with younger children (8s and under) though all ages are welcome.
- Adult only groups are not admitted . A max of 3 children per adult in a family. If attending as a large party please ensure one adult to two children minimum.
- If there are more than 4 adults per child in your group please email firstname.lastname@example.org for pre-approval before buying tickets.
- Tickets are non-refundable but can be transferred/sold on.
- Each member of your group must have a ticket and pre-walking infants free (but ticketed). Will cost more on the door (if tickets available).
- The event will be busy with hundreds of people attending. The dancefloor is for adults and children to dance together.
- Please be aware that events are standing/dancing with limited seating.
- There will be low lighting (no strobes) so please allow a few minutes for your eyes to adjust when entering.
- Each event is stewarded and risk assessed in advance.
- Buggies must be left in buggy park outside the event space and will not be allowed on the dance floor.
- A licensed bar will be open during the event but no glass is permitted.
- We may photograph or film small parts of the event and by entering you are giving your permission for these to be used for BFLF or fabric promotion purposes.
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
All ages welcome but acitivities are designed with 0-8 years olds in mind. Music is played at safe levels for everyone.
How Loud will it be?
BFLF sets and monitors the volume using World Health Organisation guidelines – so that is it at a safe level for everyone, even the youngest babies, over the 2 and a half hour duration of the event. Though quieter than at adult events, it is still loud enough to feel like you are at a club. Most parents do not use ear defenders on their children but if yours are particularly sensitive to noise or if you want them to nap then you might want to consider it.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
What’s the refund policy?
There is a no refund policy but if you are unable to attend you may sell your tickets to someone else. If well in advance of a sold out event please email email@example.com so we can try and match you with someone on the waiting list.