SOLD OUT FABRIC LONDON 5th Anniversary Family Rave 30th September
This event is now SOLD OUT and there will be no tickets to buy on the door. More London and South East events will be going on sale very shortly. Please sign up to the mailing list via the website.
Big Fish Little Fish Family Rave are proud to announce that they are playing their 5th anniversary party at legendary nightclub fabric this September.
Room 1 – Terry Francis (fabric) and Jacob Husley (WetYourSelf)
Room 2 – Hospital Records presents: London Elektricity, BCee and Chris Inperspective
For the very first time, fabric are opening their doors to a family audience and family rave pioneers Big Fish Little Fish bring you a mind-blowing selection of DJs with tech-house from fabric’s Friday night resident DJ Terry Francis and WetYourSelf’s Jacob Husley in room one and world famous Drum n Bass label, Hospital Records programming the DJs for room 2 including a headlining set from London Elektricity himself.
BFLF take the banging tunes, unity and escapism you remember from the classic days of rave and bring them to a family audience, celebrating life together on the dancefloor. Created by families for families and by clubbers with decades of experience between them, you can re-live your clubbing glory years with a toddler on your shoulders, a pint in your hand and world-class DJs on the decks.
Families dance amongst confetti cannons, bubbles, giant balloons and everyone joins together for the parachute dance finale.
There’s a face-painting stall (our excellent face painters charge £5 per face for a child, £7 for adults and can only accept cash – only children over 2 can have their faces painted), crafting with Captain Cookie, a giant mural to colour in and the Villa Pia baby chill out zone.
Buggy parking, baby changing facilities and friendly, fully-trained stewards help things run smoothly and safely.
Baker Chef will provide a range of homemade sweet and svaoury snacks.
Free glowsticks and transfer tattoos for the children.
Licensed bar for the adults.
BFLF is primarily aimed at families with 0-8 year olds but older siblings are welcome.
Fancy dress (optional): Nightclubbing
Tickets are bound to sell fast for this groundbreaking event!
‘reliably excellent’ The Guardian
‘credible music…magical’ Time Out
‘The best thing we do together as a family’ BFLF Regular
‘The best day of my life’ BFLF 6 year old attendee
Four-time Winner of the Audience Choice Prize at the Family Arts Festival Awards. As seen and head on BBC Music Biggest Weekend, BBC News, BBC 6Music, PopSugar, Evening Standard, The Guardian, The Sunday Times, Glastonbury Festival, Victoria & Albert Museum and National Gallery.
Please note: A maximum of 3 children per one adult. A maximum of 4 adults per one child. All members of group – however young – MUST have a ticket.
Terms and Conditions
- Parents remain responsible for their children at all times.
- For families with younger children (8s and under) though all ages are welcome.
- Adult only groups are not admitted . A max of 3 children per adult in a family. If attending as a large birthday party please ensure one adult to two children minimum.
- If there are more than 4 adults per child in your group please email email@example.com for pre-approval before buying tickets.
- Tickets are non-refundable but can be transferred/sold on.
- Each member of your group must have a ticket and pre-walking infants free (but ticketed). Will cost more on the door (if tickets available).
- The event will be busy with hundreds of people attending. The dancefloor is for adults and children to dance together.
- Please be aware that events are standing/dancing with limited seating.
- There will be low lighting (no strobes) so please allow a few minutes for your eyes to adjust when entering.
- Each event is stewarded and risk assessed in advance.
- Buggies must be left in buggy park outside the event space and will not be allowed on the dance floor.
- A licensed bar will be open during the event but no glass is permitted.
- We may photograph or film small parts of the event and by entering you are giving your permission for these to be used for BFLF or fabric promotion purposes.
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
All ages welcome but acitivities are designed with 0-8 years olds in mind. Music is played at safe levels for everyone.
How Loud will it be?
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
What’s the refund policy?
There is a no refund policy but if you are unable to attend you may sell your tickets to someone else. If well in advance of a sold out event please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can try and match you with someone on the wiating list. If within 24hours of the event then please post them to sell on the Facebook event page – where we will validate that you have tickets.