SOLD OUT FABRIC Big Fish Little Fish ‘Pirate’ Ultimate Family Rave – A Party Like No Other
**This event is now SOLD OUT. Do not buy tickets from strangers online as many are scammers. If you wish tickets for this event please email email@example.com for your name to be put on the waiting list for returns (including phone number and number of tickets required). If you are unable to attend the event please email same address and we will sell your tickets on to anyone on the waiting list. If you would like to attend a family rave in the next few weeks then we still have tickets on sale for : LEWISHAM 18 Sept tickets (dnb special with Mr Switch), EALING 9 Oct or BRIGHTON 16 Oct plus our Halloween events in Hoddesdon, Wood Green, Hackney and Vauxhall are all on sale.**
Big Fish Little Fish Family Rave are proud to announce A Party Like No Other – Ultimate Family Rave at iconic nightclub fabric in September 2022 – and this time we’ll do it dressed as PIRATES! Or yes we arrrrrrrrrrrre!
Room 1 House/Techno Temple – Perry (Pendulum – yes THE Pendulum) will be playing his BFLF debut promising a banging set of tunes and supported by His great friend and awesome DJ Rachel Walker.
Room 2 (DnB/Jungle) – Mark XTC will bring some original junglist style taking us on a journey of sound for the whole two and a half hours. I long promised Mark the full set at Fabric and I am dleighted tool Outfinally be making good on my promise – his recent all jungle sets for us at festivals have become legends.
Well shiver me timbers, Fabric are once more opening their doors to a family audience and family rave pioneers Big Fish Little Fish to bring you a mind-blowing selection of DJs – and this time it’s PIRATE themed. Hannah BFLF really wants to see Fabric full of raving families dressed as pirates, as I’m sure you do too.
BFLF take the banging tunes, unity and escapism you remember from the classic days of rave and bring them to a family audience, celebrating life together on the dancefloor. Created by families for families and by clubbers with decades of experience between them, you can re-live your clubbing glory years with a toddler on your shoulders, a pint in your hand and world-class DJs on the decks.
Families dance amongst confetti cannons, bubbles, foam, giant balloons and everyone joins together for the parachute dance finale.
There’s a face-painting stall (our excellent face painters charge £6 per face for a child, £8 for adults and can only accept cash – only children over 2 can have their faces painted), piratical crafting with Nifty Natty, a giant mural to colour in and the Villa Pia baby chill out zone.
So buckle those swashes, grab your toddler and a tot of rum and I’ll see you on the dancefloor me hearties!
Buggy parking, baby changing facilities and friendly, fully-trained stewards help things run smoothly and safely.
Baker Chef will provide a range of homemade sweet and savoury snacks (cards accepted).
Licensed bar for the adults.
BFLF is primarily aimed at families with 0-8 year olds but older siblings are welcome.
Fancy dress (optional): Everything pirate!
Tickets are bound to sell fast for this incredible event!
‘reliably excellent’ The Guardian
‘credible music…magical’ Time Out
‘The best thing we do together as a family’ BFLF Regular
‘The best day of my life’ BFLF 6 year old attendee
Five-time Winner of the Audience Choice Prize at the Family Arts Festival Awards. As seen and head on BBC Music Biggest Weekend, BBC News, BBC 6Music, PopSugar, Evening Standard, The Guardian, The Sunday Times, Glastonbury Festival, Victoria & Albert Museum and National Gallery.
Please note: A maximum of 3 children per one adult. If larger groups please one adult to two children. All members of group – however young – MUST have a ticket. No only adult groups permitted.
NB fabric is not fully accessible and there are many stair cases internally. Those with mobilty issues please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further advice. The buggy park is also downstairs – if possible do not bring a buggy.
Terms and Conditions
If the event is unable to proceed due to Covid rules then all ticket holders will be offered a free transfer to a future event or full refund. If you are positive for Covid please do not attend and email email@example.com for a goodwill transfer to a future event.
Parents remain responsible for their children at all times.
- For families with younger children (8s and under) though all ages are welcome.
- Adult only groups are not admitted . A max of 3 children per adult in a family. If attending as a large party please ensure one adult to two children minimum.
- If there are more than 4 adults per child in your group please email firstname.lastname@example.org for pre-approval before buying tickets.
- Tickets are non-refundable but can be transferred/sold on. You can email email@example.com if you have tickets to sell for a sold out event and we will offer to the waiting list. We do not use secondary ticketting sites and do not buy online from people you do not know.
- Each member of your group must have a ticket and pre-walking infants free (but ticketed). Will cost more on the door (if tickets available).
- The event will be busy with hundreds of people attending. The dancefloor is for adults and children to dance together.
- Please be aware that events are standing/dancing with limited seating.
- There will be low lighting (no strobes) so please allow a few minutes for your eyes to adjust when entering.
- Each event is stewarded and risk assessed in advance.
- Buggies must be left in buggy park outside the event space and will not be allowed on the dance floor.
- A licensed bar will be open during the event but no glass is permitted.
- We may photograph or film small parts of the event and by entering you are giving your permission for these to be used for BFLF or fabric promotion purposes.
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
All ages welcome but acitivities are designed with 0-8 years olds in mind. Music is played at safe levels for everyone.
How Loud will it be?
BFLF sets and monitors the volume using World Health Organisation guidelines – so that is it at a safe level for everyone, even the youngest babies, over the 2 and a half hour duration of the event. Though quieter than at adult events, it is still loud enough to feel like you are at a club. Most parents do not use ear defenders on their children but if yours are particularly sensitive to noise or if you want them to nap then you might want to consider it.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
What’s the refund policy?
There is a no refund policy but if you are unable to attend you may sell your tickets to someone else. If well in advance of a sold out event please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can try and match you with someone on the waiting list.