SOLD OUT: FABRIC Big Fish Little Fish ‘Dream A Little Dream – Pyjama Party’ Ultimate Family Rave – A Party Like No Other
**This event is now SOLD OUT and no tickets will be available to buy on the door. Please do not buy from strangers on line. If you would like to be placed on a waiting list for returns (or have tickets to return) please email firstname.lastname@example.org with number of tickets required and a phone number. We recommend that if you are keen to go to a BFLF in the near future then rather than wait hopefully for returns you buy tickets for another event that still has tickets on sale. These include:
Ealing 26 February DJ Zero B: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/487526654347
Wood Green 5 March DJ Chad Jackson 12-2pm session: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/506355712567
& 3-5pm session: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/507479764637
Farnham 12 March DJs Baker & Beale: https://farnhammaltings.com/events/big-fish-little-fish-family-rave-2
Hackney 19 March MOTHERS’ DAY! with DJ Terry Francis: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/507715730417
More events coming soon www.bigfishlittlefishevents.com **
Big Fish Little Fish Family Rave are proud to announce Dream A Little Dream – Pyjama Party – Ultimate Family Rave at iconic nightclub fabric in January 2023 – and this time we’ll do it dressed in onesies//PJs//dressing gowns!
Room 1 Breaks, Bass, House – Freestylers (Aston Harvey) brings their world famous style to BFLF @Fabric for the first time. Opening slot will be the one and only BFLF resident dynamite duo Baker & Beale. DJ NEWS: Jacob Husley (fabric Sunday resident for 12 years) will be joining the Room 1 lineup.
Room 2 Techno Temple – King of Acid Techno Chris Liberator will be playing his Fabric debut to bring the sound of the free party scene onto the dancefloor. Before Chris we have the underground Techno Don Jerome Hill.
Join us for your very own dreamy family rave in your best bedwear. Grab a teddy, leave your hair in curlers and just DANCE!
Fabric are once more opening their doors to a family audience and family rave pioneers Big Fish Little Fish to bring you a mind-blowing selection of DJs – and this time you can party in your PJs. Hannah BFLF can’t wait to just roll out of bed and be ready to rave!
BFLF take the banging tunes, unity and escapism you remember from the classic days of rave and bring them to a family audience, celebrating life together on the dancefloor. Created by families for families and by clubbers with decades of experience between them, you can re-live your clubbing glory years with a toddler on your shoulders, a pint in your hand and world-class DJs on the decks.
Families dance amongst confetti cannons, bubbles, foam, giant balloons and everyone joins together for the parachute dance finale.
There’s a Doxa Faces face-painting stall (our excellent face painters charge £6 per face for a child, £8 for adults – only children over 2 can have their faces painted), crafting with Nifty Natty, a giant mural to colour in and the Villa Pia baby chill out zone.
Buggy parking, baby changing facilities and friendly, fully-trained stewards help things run smoothly and safely.
Baker Chef will provide a range of homemade sweet and savoury snacks (cards accepted).
Licensed bar for the adults.
BFLF is primarily aimed at families with 0-8 year olds but older siblings are welcome.
Fancy dress (optional): Onesies/PJs & teddies!
Tickets are bound to sell fast for this incredible event!
‘reliably excellent’ The Guardian
‘credible music…magical’ Time Out
‘The best thing we do together as a family’ BFLF Regular
‘The best day of my life’ BFLF 6 year old attendee
Five-time Winner of the Audience Choice Prize at the Family Arts Festival Awards. As seen and head on BBC Music Biggest Weekend, BBC News, BBC 6Music, PopSugar, Evening Standard, The Guardian, The Sunday Times, Glastonbury Festival, Victoria & Albert Museum and National Gallery.
Please note: A maximum of 3 children per one adult. For more than two family groups please one adult to two children. All members of group – however young – MUST have a ticket. No only adult groups permitted.
NB fabric is not fully accessible and there are many stair cases internally. Those with mobilty issues please email email@example.com for further advice. The buggy park is also downstairs – if possible do not bring a buggy.
Terms and Conditions
If you have Covid then please do not attend. You will be offered a goodwill guestlist to a future BFLF event. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of the event to ensure this offer.
Parents remain responsible for their children at all times.
- For families with younger children (8s and under) though all ages are welcome.
- Adult only groups are not admitted . A max of 3 children per adult in a family. If attending as a large party please ensure one adult to two children minimum.
- If there are more than 4 adults per child in your group please email email@example.com for pre-approval before buying tickets.
- Tickets are non-refundable but can be transferred/sold on. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have tickets to sell for a sold out event and we will offer to the waiting list. We do not use secondary ticketting sites and do not buy online from people you do not know.
- Each member of your group must have a ticket and pre-walking infants free (but ticketed). Will cost more on the door (if tickets available).
- The event will be busy with hundreds of people attending. The dancefloor is for adults and children to dance together.
- Please be aware that events are standing/dancing with limited seating.
- There will be low lighting (no strobes) so please allow a few minutes for your eyes to adjust when entering.
- Each event is stewarded and risk assessed in advance.
- Buggies must be left in buggy park outside the event space and will not be allowed on the dance floor.
- A licensed bar will be open during the event but no glass is permitted.
- We may photograph or film small parts of the event and by entering you are giving your permission for these to be used for BFLF or fabric promotion purposes.
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
All ages welcome but acitivities are designed with 0-8 years olds in mind. Music is played at safe levels for everyone.
How Loud will it be?
BFLF sets and monitors the volume using World Health Organisation guidelines – so that is it at a safe level for everyone, even the youngest babies, over the 2 and a half hour duration of the event. Though quieter than at adult events, it is still loud enough to feel like you are at a club. Most parents do not use ear defenders on their children but if yours are particularly sensitive to noise or if you want them to nap then you might want to consider it.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
What’s the refund policy?
There is a no refund policy but if you are unable to attend you may sell your tickets to someone else. If well in advance of a sold out event please email email@example.com so we can try and match you with someone on the waiting list.