SOLD OUT: FABRIC 10th Birthday Party Ultimate Family Rave 24 September 2-4:30pm Suddi Raval/ILoveAcid/Posthuman/Luli/HiFi Sean
This event is now sold out. Please do not buy from strangers online. If you wish to be on a waiting list or have tickets to return please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like instead to join us for one of our other upcoming raves. You have the following to choose from:
Info & tickets from www.bigfishlittlefishevents.com/events
Big Fish Little Fish Family Rave is 10 years old! Come help us celebrate in our favourite venue, the iconic rave cave FABRIC. Put on your birthday best and join us for the Story of House – in all its forms.
Room 1 Opening with DJ Suddi Raval – creator of BFLF Founder Hannah’s all time favourite set opener Hardcore Uproar. Suddi is a raver to his very core and plays astonishing sets from festival arenas to his local pub – often created with live synths. Then ‘I Love Acid’ takes over featuring Posthuman to continue the Story of House with a set celebrating all things Acid and 303 – a world of bleepy squelchy banging goodness to gladden any age raver’s heart. DJ Mag’s Best Club Event 2019.
Room 2 Starts with DJ Luli and some deep house with flashes of trance and then the legend that is HiFi Sean takes us from the origins of house in disco through to its mental techno offspring via all kinds of house wonder.
Join us for your very own House journey and DANCE!
Throw some shapes on the Kickers dancefloor, then grab some props and have your photo taken at their photobooth to be in with a chance to win some Kids Kicks, perfect for day raving!
BFLF take the banging tunes, unity and escapism you remember from the classic days of rave and bring them to a family audience, celebrating life together on the dancefloor. Created by families for families and by clubbers with decades of experience between them, you can re-live your clubbing glory years with a toddler on your shoulders, a pint in your hand and world-class DJs on the decks.
Families dance amongst confetti cannons, bubbles, foam, giant balloons and everyone joins together for the parachute dance finale.
There’s a Doxa Faces face-painting stall (our excellent face painters charge £8 per face for a child, £11 for adults – only children over 2 can have their faces painted, cards accepted), crafting with Nifty Natty, a giant mural to colour in and the Villa Pia baby chill out zone.
Buggy parking, baby changing facilities and friendly, fully-trained stewards help things run smoothly and safely.
Baker Chef will provide a range of homemade sweet and savoury snacks (cards accepted).
BFLF is primarily aimed at families with 0-8 year olds but older siblings are welcome.
Fancy dress (optional): birthday best!
Tickets are bound to sell fast for this incredible event!
‘reliably excellent’ The Guardian
‘credible music…magical’ Time Out 101 Things to do with Kids in London
‘The best thing we do together as a family’ BFLF Regular
‘The best day of my life’ BFLF 6 year old attendee
Six-time Winner of the Audience Choice Prize at the Family Arts Festival Awards. As seen and head on BBC Music Biggest Weekend, BBC News, BBC 6Music, PopSugar, Evening Standard, The Guardian, The Sunday Times, Glastonbury Festival, Victoria & Albert Museum, Alexandra Palace and National Gallery. Best Family Music – Festival Kidz 2023
Please note: A maximum of 3 children per one adult. For more than two family groups please one adult to two children. All members of group – however young – MUST have a ticket. No only adult groups permitted.
NB fabric is not fully accessible and there are many stair cases internally. Those with mobilty issues please email email@example.com for further advice. The buggy park is also downstairs – if possible do not bring a buggy.
Terms and Conditions
Parents remain responsible for their children at all times.
- For families with younger children (8s and under) though all ages are welcome.
- Adult only groups are not admitted. If an adult in your group is arriving later alone then an already scanned in adulty must come to the door to vouch for them. Reception in Fabric is patchy so we STRONGLY recommend arriving together.
- A max of 3 children per adult in a family. If attending as a large party (more than two families) please ensure one adult to two children minimum.
- If there are more than 4 adults per child in your group please email firstname.lastname@example.org for pre-approval before buying tickets.
- Tickets are non-refundable but can be transferred/sold on. You can email email@example.com if you have tickets to sell for a sold out event and we will offer to the waiting list. We do not use secondary ticketting sites and do not buy online from people you do not know.
- Each member of your group must have a ticket and pre-walking infants free (but ticketed).
- The event will be busy with hundreds of people attending. The dancefloor is for adults and children to dance together.
- Please be aware that events are standing/dancing with limited seating.
- There will be low lighting (no strobes) so please allow a few minutes for your eyes to adjust when entering.
- Each event is stewarded and risk assessed in advance.
- Buggies must be left in buggy park outside the event space and will not be allowed on the dance floor.
- A licensed bar will be open during the event but no glass is permitted.
- We or Kickers may photograph or film small parts of the event and by entering you are giving your permission for these to be used for BFLF or Kickers or fabric promotion purposes.
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
All ages welcome but acitivities are designed with 0-8 years olds in mind. Music is played at safe levels for everyone.
How Loud will it be?
BFLF sets and monitors the volume using World Health Organisation guidelines – so that is it at a safe level for everyone, even the youngest babies, over the 2 and a half hour duration of the event. Though quieter than at adult events, it is still loud enough to feel like you are at a club. Most parents do not use ear defenders on their children but if yours are particularly sensitive to noise or if you want them to nap then you might want to consider it.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
What’s the refund policy?
There is a no refund policy but if you are unable to attend you may sell your tickets to someone else. If well in advance of a sold out event please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can try and match you with someone on the waiting list.