EDINBURGH – UK Garage family rave DJ TBC 28th June
***Following today’s comments by the First Minister concerning large gatherings in Scotland, we have taken the decision to postpone our 22nd March event at Edinburgh’s La Belle Ange. The new date will be 28th of June and ticket-holders have been informed. See you on the dance-floor!***
Family fun for the post-rave generation of parents. Helping parents be responsibly irresponsible since 2013.
‘Mad Hatter’s Mother’s Day’ party – join us for our very own family rave
What kind of fun are we going to have?
* UK Garage live DJ
* Support from our resident DJ
* Licensed bar
* Club lighting
* Craft area with themed crafts
* Play area with tents and tunnels
* Giant colouring-in mural
* Babies-only safe space with soft mats, cushions and ball-pool
* Parachute dance
* Free transfer tattoos
* Bubble machine
And the practicalities;
* Sound levels monitored to be safe for even the smallest ears
* This is a standing/dancing event with limited seating. Please contact us if you have mobility issues.
* Please be prepared for the event to be busy – it is a rave!
*No buggies are allowed INSIDE the venue, we encourage use of slings where possible, but there is a dedicated buggy park at the entrance.
* The event is conducted indoors with club lighting (no strobes), when entering please allow a few minutes for your eyes to adjust. Please no running!
* Tickets – Adult £8.50, Child £6.50, Pre-Walking Infant Free (But still requires a ticket)
Big Fish Little Fish
2 – 4 Hour Party People!
For families with younger children (8s and under) though older siblings are welcome. Adults are not admitted unless accompanied by a child. Parents must remain responsible for their children at all times. A max of 3 children per adult. A max of 4 adults per child (and such groups must be pre-approved by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org before buying tickets). Tickets are non-refundable but if anybody with tickets finds they cannot attend a sold-out event please email email@example.com and BFLF will attempt to put you in touch with people seeking to buy tickets.