EDINBURGH Big Fish Little Fish Family Rave – Halloween Spooktacular Party – with DJ (TBC) 29th October 2023
Family fun for the post-rave generation of parents. Helping parents be responsibly irresponsible since 2013.
What kind of fun are we going to have?
- DJ (TBC) playing proper dance tunes at a safe volume
- Licensed bar
- Club lighting
- Craft area with themed crafts
- Play area with tents and tunnels
- Giant colouring-in mural
- Babies-only safe space with soft mats, cushions and ball-pool
- Parachute dance
- Free transfer tattoos
- Bubble machine
- Optional Facepainting (£5 cash fee)
And the practicalities;
- Sound levels monitored to be safe for even the smallest ears
- This is a standing/dancing event with limited seating. Please contact us if you have mobility issues.
- there is limited phone reception at the venue please have a screenshot of your QR codes before joining the queue
- Please be prepared for the event to be busy – it is a rave!
- No buggies are allowed INSIDE the venue, we encourage use of slings where possible, but there is a dedicated buggy park at the entrance.
- The event is conducted indoors with club lighting (no strobes), when entering please allow a few minutes for your eyes to adjust. Please no running!
- A deep clean and full risk assessment is carried out before doors open, but the venue is a nightclub!!
- Tickets – Adult £10, Child £7, Pre-Walking Infant Free (But still requires a ticket)
- 1PM -3PM
Big Fish Little Fish
2 – 4 Hour Party People!
For families with younger children (8s and under) though older siblings are welcome.
Adults are not admitted unless accompanied by a child. Parents must remain responsible for their children at all times.
A max of 3 children per adult. A max of 4 adults per child (and such groups must be pre-approved by emailing email@example.com before buying tickets).
Tickets are non-refundable but if anybody with tickets finds they cannot attend a sold-out event please email firstname.lastname@example.org and BFLF will attempt to put you in touch with people seeking to buy tickets.