Clydebank – LeMe (BFLF Scotland’s Resident DJ) – 11th June – Heroes and Villains – Family Rave!
Big Fish Little Fish is coming this June to Clydebank !
Well what’s happening at Clydebank? we hear you ask…. well, let’s begin!
* Club lighting
* a Craft area with themed crafts
* a Play area with tents and tunnels
* a Giant colouring-in mural
* a Babies-only safe space with soft mats, cushions and ball-pool
* Plus Our legendary Parachute dance
And the practicalities;
* Managers at Clydebank will be constantly monitoring sound levels to be safe for even the smallest ears throughout the event.
* This is a standing/dancing event with limited seating. Please contact us if you have mobility issues.
* Please be prepared for the event to be busy – it is a rave!
* No buggies are allowed INSIDE the venue, we encourage use of slings where possible, but there is a dedicated and well covered buggy park at the entrance.
* The event is conducted indoors with club lighting (no strobes), we advise when entering you may need to allow a few minutes for your eyes to adjust. Please no running!
* Tickets – Adult £8.00(+bf), Child £6.00 (+bf) Pre-Walking Infant Free (But still requires a ticket)
Big Fish Little Fish
2 – 4 Hour Party People!
For families with younger children (8s and under) though older siblings are welcome. Adults are not admitted unless accompanied by a child. Parents must remain responsible for their children at all times. A max of 3 children per adult. A max of 4 adults per child (and such groups must be pre-approved by emailing infoscot@bigfishlittlefish