STAFFORD Big Fish Little Fish Christmas Family Rave with Mark XTC
Get into the festive spirit with a spine-tingling rave history set from Mark XTC. Hear all the best old skool, jungle and drum ‘n’ bass tunes from ’91 to the present day on a bubble-filled, family-only dancefloor!
‘Reliably excellent’ – The Guardian
“Worth having kids for” – BFLF First Timer
2014 – 2019 Best Family Event – National Family Arts Festival Awards
All ages are very welcome, but activities are designed with 0-8 years olds in mind.
There will be…..
- Multi-sensory dancefloor filled with confetti cannons, bubbles, snow, balloons and our fab parachute dance finale
- Christmas themed Craft
- Playdough table
- Large colouring-in mural
- Toddler and baby chillout areas
- Licensed bar and snacks available (additional charge)
- Christmas fancy dress is optional but encouraged!
Please email Sophie at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any questions.
- COVID cancellation protection- if for any reason we need to cancel the event due to COVID you will be offered a full refund or transfer to the next event
- Toilets and nappy changing facilities- A changing table will be available.
- Prams/buggies/general kid stuff – There is limited storage space available, please leave prams behind if possible. Valuables (including kids) are the parents’ responsibility. Buggies will not be allowed on the dance floor. Slings are encouraged and cool!
- All ages are very welcome, but activities are designed with 0-8 years olds in mind. Music is played at safe levels for everyone.
- What’s the refund policy? There is a no refund policy. If you are unable to attend you may sell your tickets to someone else. If well in advance of a sold out event please email email@example.com so we can try and match you with someone on the waiting list.
- Adults remain responsible for their children at all times
- Adult only groups are not admitted. A max of 3 children per adult in a family.
- If attending as a large party please ensure one adult to two children minimum. We will refuse entry to groups where there is inadequate supervision. If there are more than 4 adults per child in your group please email firstname.lastname@example.org for pre-approval before buying tickets
- Each member of your group must have a ticket and pre-walking infants free (but ticketed). It will cost more on the door (if tickets are available)
- The event will be busy. The dancefloor is for adults and children to dance together. For indoor events low lighting/club lighting rigs (no strobes) are used
- Music level is set and monitored throughout to abide by WHO guidelines. This is far lower than usual club levels but given the number of children attending there is a constant level of background noise during the event.
- Please be aware that events are standing/dancing with limited seating
- Each event is stewarded and risk assessed in advance
- Please be aware that BFLF is designed to provide a family-friendly, authentic club experience and is not a traditional children’s party or disco. There will be no kid’s music, games, or DJ shoutouts. The effect is to give families unity on the dancefloor – dancing together
- We may photograph or film small parts of the event and by entering you are giving your permission for these to be used for BFLF promotion purposes
- DJs will be announced in advance of each party via Twitter and Facebook but may be subject to unavoidable change.