Perth, Scotland Launch – with DJ Jon Mancini (Colours) 10th December – Heroes and Villains theme!
Award winning Family fun for the post-rave generation of parents coming to Perth. Helping parents be responsibly irresponsible with family raving since 2013. We are the premier and award winning family rave experience having proudly won 3 years in a row at the National Family Arts Festival Awards, running events UK wide with the pick of the crop when it comes to DJ talent. We’re launcing in for what will be a very special event of 2017, and we can’t wait!
So what’s happening this time around for Perth?
This time around we will be hosting a Heroes and Villains themed family friendly rave like no other, although optional, we fully encourage you to dress up, it’s all part of the fun!
* Special guest this month we have the incredible Jon Mancini a 20 year resident at Glasgows legendary Colours as well as curator of the recent Colours Classical event, and a huge part of Street Rave. A long time regular on the scene and a personal favourite of our resident LeMe, we can’t wait to have with us again for Perth, it’s sure to be a real belter!!!
to quote a profile snippet from the fantazia website
“Probably fair to say that Jon is Scotland’s most well known house DJ. He was the key to the successful Streetrave parties at the Ayr Pavillion back in the early 90’s. He then moved on to the short lived but legendary Kitsch club nights.
He now (edit~ sadly used to) reside at the Arches for all the Colours events. He has played alongside every name DJ that the UK has to offer & has featured on Pete Tongs Essential Selection with a few guest mixes. Jon hosted the Colours Mix on Friday nights for 3 years on Radio Clyde, and is, in our opinion the best dance radio presenter in Scotland.”
I don’t think we can put it any better than that, can we?
[mixcloud https://www.mixcloud.com/jonmancinidj/live-at-streetrave-24th-birthday-party-the-archesGlasgow/ width=100% height=400 light=1]
- Licensed bar
- Club lighting
- Craft area with themed crafts
Play area with tents and tunnels
Giant colouring-in mural
Babies-only safe space with soft mats, cushions and ball-pool
Our legendary Parachute dance
- Free Glowsticks and transfer tattoos
- Bubble machine
- Smiley happy stewards
And the practicalities;
- Perth Managers and venue sound technicians constantly monitor sound levels to be safe for even the smallest ears throughout the event.
- This is a standing/dancing event with limited seating. Please contact us if you have mobility issues.
- Please be prepared for the event to be busy – it is a rave!
- No buggies are allowed INSIDE the venue, we encourage use of slings where possible, but there is a dedicated and well covered buggy park at the entrance.
- The event is conducted indoors with club lighting (no strobes), although Drygate isn’t that dark generally we advise when entering please allow a few minutes for your eyes to adjust. Please no running!
- Tickets – Adult £8.00(+bf), Child £6.00 (+bf) Pre-Walking Infant Free (But still requires a ticket)
Big Fish Little Fish
2 – 4 Hour Party People!
For families with younger children (8s and under) though older siblings are welcome. Adults are not admitted unless accompanied by a child. Parents must remain responsible for their children at all times. A max of 3 children per adult. A max of 4 adults per child (and such groups must be pre-approved by emailing email@example.com before buying tickets). Tickets are non-refundable but if anybody with tickets finds they cannot attend a sold-out event please email firstname.lastname@example.org and BFLF will attempt to put you in touch with people seeking to buy tickets.