SOLD OUT: BIRMINGHAM Big Fish Little Fish ‘Fancy Pants’ NYE Family Rave – Mark XTC
SOLD OUT: YOU MAY JOIN THE WAITING LIST OR, CHECK OUT OUR NEXT BIRMINGHAM RAVE. THERE IS ALSO A NYE (EVE) RAVE AT COVENTRY CATHEDRAL IF YOU DON’T MIND GOING FURTHER OUT.
Dance, craft and play your way into the future at our “fancy pants” themed NYE family rave. Don the monocles, dust off the tiaras and join the original family ravers on a bubble-filled, family-only dancefloor.
Hacineda resident, DJ Mark XTC will be headlining with a spine-tingling rave history set, playing all the best in old skool, jungle and drum ‘n’ bass tunes from ’91 to the present day! All played at a safe level for the littlest of ears.
The clock strikes midnight halfway through the rave where will have a ‘Midnight Moment’ with a big ol’ countdown to share with the kids.
All ages are very welcome, but activities are designed with 0-8 years olds in mind.
There will be…..
- Multi-sensory dancefloor filled with confetti cannons, bubbles, snow, balloons and our fab parachute dance finale
- NYE-themed craft activity
- Homemade playdough table
- Large colouring-in mural
- Toddler play and baby chillout areas
- Licensed bar and street food available
- Theme: ‘Fancy pants’ dress is optional but encouraged! Think tux, gowns, waistcoats, top hats, maybe even a wedding dress! Might as well get another use out of it!
T&Cs and more information are available on the booking page. Please email Sophie at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any questions.