AYLESBURY Back to the Old Skool Family Rave! 23 September DJ Barry Ashworth
Let’s take things back… to the second summer of love! Come and show your kids what raving was like back in the day! Bring your hippy, happy, acid house, festival selves to Aylesbury Waterside for two hours of raving fun. World famous, award winning, Glastonbury Festival performing, family rave sensation BFLF throws the ultimate family event as they bring acid house, techno, house and drum ‘n’ bass to families with 0-8 year olds in their 10th anniversary year. Family fun for the post-rave generation of parents. Helping parents be responsibly irresponsible since 2013.
DJ Barry Ashworth (Dub Pistols) will play a whole heap of rave goodies from acid house onwards.Multi-sensory dancefloor with foam, bubbles, giant balloons and parachute dance finale.
Nifty Natty Craft tables with giant mural, themed crafts and playdoh table. Play area with tents and tunnels & baby chillout space with mats.
Optional fancy dress: late 80s/early 90s Rave!!! – Smileys, baggy, bucket hats!
Facepainters: our excellent facepainter Doxa Faces will be on hand. Be transformed! Kids £8 – Adults £11. Children must be over 2 to have their faces painted. ‘reliably excellent’ The Guardian
‘credible music…magical’ Time Out
‘The best thing we do together as a family’ BFLF Regular
‘The best day of my life’ BFLF 6 year old attendee
‘I delayed my c section to come here.’ – recent BFLF attendee
Eight-time Winner of the Arts Council Fantastic for Families Awards. 2023 Festival Kidz Award Best Family Music. As seen and heard on BBC Music Biggest Weekend, BBC News, BBC 6Music, PopSugar, Evening Standard, The Guardian, The Mirror, Sky News, Mixmag, DJ Mag, The Sunday Times, Glastonbury Festival, Victoria & Albert Museum and National Gallery.
Terms and Conditions
Parents remain responsible for their children at all times.
- For families with younger children (8s and under) though all ages are welcome.
- Adult only groups are not admitted . A max of 3 children per adult in a family. If attending as a large party (more than two families)please ensure one adult to two children minimum.
- If there are more than 4 adults per child in your group please email info@
bigfishlittlefishevents.com for pre-approval before buying tickets.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- Each member of your group must have a ticket and pre-walking infants free (but ticketed).
- The event will be busy with hundreds of people attending. The dancefloor is for adults and children to dance together. It is meant to create a clublike atmosphere so there are no DJ requests/birthday shout outs.
- Please be aware that events are standing/dancing with limited seating.
- There will be low lighting (no strobes) so please allow a few minutes for your eyes to adjust when entering.
- Each event is stewarded and risk assessed in advance.
- Buggies must be left in buggy park outside the event space and will not be allowed on the dance floor.
- A licensed bar will be open during the event but no glass is permitted.
- We may photograph or film small parts of the event and by entering you are giving your permission for these to be used for BFLF or fabric promotion purposes.
- DJ lineup may be subject to unavoidable change.
- BFLF sets and monitors the volume using World Health Organisation guidelines – so that it is at a safe level for everyone over the 2 hour duration of the event. Though quieter than at adult events, it is still loud enough to feel like you are at a club. Most parents do not use ear defenders on their children but if your children are particularly sensitive to noise or if you want them to nap then you might want to consider it.